Thursday, December 4, 2008

Josephine is doing great!

Just wanted to give a quick update, Josie came through with flying colors! The surgery was longer than expected, they had to do more than they thought. Even though it was more involved, it means that she will have an even better chance of functioning completely normally now. It is amazing how fast she has recovered, they sent her home after one night in the hospital. She has a large incision on her tummy and you can tell that she is uncomfortable at times but she is such a champ! Monday was the longest day of my life and I am glad that it is behind us. I am really looking forward to Christmas now that she has gotten through this. Thank you to all that sent up a prayer for her, I know that is why she has done so well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my site. I am so glad you left your link and I hopped on over to discover your beautiful little girl. I am happy to hear her surgery went well and I will pray for her speedy recovery. :-D